Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So........

Umm......first of all - Boris Diaw sucks!!!! Why does he always end up with the ball in crucial situations?? He blows it everytime! I'm so annoyed with the SUNS right now. Okay....just had to get that off my chest!
Now onto more "cute" things! I'm a Target and Old Navy shopper when it comes to Kylee but every once and a while, I splurge on the princess! I LOVE the new San Tan mall in Gilbert. They have the cutest kid section. It's an outdoor mall (for those of you who don't know about it) and it's surrounded with the cutest stores ever and in the middle of them all, there is a water pad play place and a play ground. It's the greatest thing ever! I LOVE the store called Pumpkin Patch. It's a bit pricier than others but they have the cutest and most unique baby and little kid clothes ever. I bought a really cute dress for Kylee there. I'm not going to tell you how much I spent on it because it was more than double what I usually spend at Target. But I HAD to get it!!! Since I spent so much on it, I set up a photo shoot with Natalie and we are going to take pictures of her in it. This way I feel like we are getting more of our dollar for it! But look at it in these pictures below..........(so cute)!!!


Here she is posing! I tried to get her to pull out both sides of her dress but this is the best we got!
Below are some pictures of Kylee playing in the water pad area. She loved it!
Gotta get the head wet too!!!
Owwwwwiiiieeeeee.............My eye!

This was a funny random picture that I accidentally took. Turned out too funny to not post!

14 comments:

Cara said...

She is so cute! I love the pumpkin patch too- My sister introduced it to me up in Portland- maybe some day Tucson will get one!

Jen and Jay said...

The dress is beautiful! She looks absolutely darling. What fun to play in the water while you shop - the best idea ever for anyone with kids - especially now that it's getting hot.

Jamie said...

FUN!!! LET'S GO!

Justina Selim said...

I love that dress! She looks so cute! I have started to buy some more girly stuff and it is so fun! The water place looks fun!

*Katie May* said...

That dress makes her look so old! What a doll!

hdawgy said...

That dress is absolutely adorable! Kylee is beautiful! I can't wait to see the photo shoot pics! That splash pad looks fun! Such a great idea!

Gates & Tausha said...

man stef...you should call 1-888-7model (the kid model # i just heard on the radio)...she's so cute!! i love the pic w/ the water in the center and her behind it...blissful!! and OF COURSE, totally worth the money for a photo shoot!! :)

Heather Brown said...

aww i cant believe how big she is!! she is so cute! so i think im moving back in a month or so.. i am trying to work everything out! tell the suns to get their act together too by the way!!!

Nick and Tanya said...

I love knowing about other peoples blogs, so thanks for finding us. You sound just like Nick when you talk about the Suns! Every time he comes home from HT you guys he always says "they are so cool, we need to do something with them sometime" so we will have to because being in Primary ever since we moved in I don't know hardly anyone in our ward.

Jami Baker said...

I had heard about that store and have done a very good job avoiding it. But I didn't know they had a little water feature there. I will have to takt the little kiddos there for something fun to do one day. That picture you "accidently" took is the spitting image of you. It is completely adorable! I know, I am very mad at the Suns too. How dare they lose to the Spurs. Any other team would be OK, but oh well, what can you do?

Jami said...

I love the San Tan Village Mall and have totally been waiting for the chance to take my kids to play in the water area. I think they're bored with the same 'ol butterfly and flower squooshy things to play on... Athough they totally saved me during the winter for something free and fun to play on. We should totally meet up sometime and have our kids play together. That would be hilarious!!! Kole and Kylee together. HA HA HA.

And you got some really cute pictures of Kylee, not only in the water, but her dress is BEAUTIFUL! I'd of totally bought it too... But then I'd have to buy two for each one of my girls and well, no, that's not happening. HA HA.

Nick and Tanya said...

How fun I didn't know they had a little water thing at the San Tan Mall! Ok so since I knoe you love the Suns, I am so glad they won today too, but I think that the Spurs weren't really caring if they lost because know they go home and can win in front of their home crowd, so this next game is what I really care about, it would be awesome if they beat them again in front of their home crowd.

Stephanie said...

You guys are in so much trouble! She is so dang cute!! I need to get you a red bracelet to match that dress before your photo shoot! I head over that way all the time to Gilbert. We should plan a play date and go sometime before it gets too hot. By the way you crack me up with the SUNS and all:)

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

I love the water pictures.... where is this place at? It looks like such a blast... Addysen would love to run around and get soaked.

Smiles,

Tamara Mowers