Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And the depression sets in....

Well, it's over! I'm not going to take the blame off of the SUNS because they seriously choked in this series against the Spurs, but I will say this - -
"If the freakin' Spurs would just play baskeball and stop doing this..................


....then maybe we could have actually played BASKETBALL and not paid to watch a drama fest! I can't say it enough......................I HATE THE SPURS!!!!!!
(Okay, I'm done now! I think I'm going to try and shift my sports fanatic feelings towards the Diamondbacks now. After all...they are off to a great start! Wow....David has really brainwashed me into being a crazy sports fan! I might be too involved! Ha ha!)

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Those Spur Floppers I tell you what!

Shelby said...

Hey this is Courtney's sister - I have an 9th grader next year who wants to play volleyball and I am looking for a volleyball camp this summer - do you teach one or where do I start looking? Her school has one but it is when she has girls camp. She has never played before so we are new to this. Any suggestions would be helpful. My email is scott_fuller@cox.net
Thanks

Jami said...

Um, don't forget about the "Hack-A-Shaq". You know, fouling Shaq so we can't shoot, stops the game OVER AND OVER so we're just watching painful quarters of Shaq sweating and missing his free throws... Yah, that one bugs me A LOT along with the floppers.