Thursday, April 3, 2008

Picture Overload!!!

I took a lot of pictures today! I picked up my nephew Cole and we went to the Power Ranch park to play on the water pad..........too bad it wasn't working!! I was so bummed because I know they would've LOVED it! O'well..........it will be up and running again next week so we'll have to go again. So instead, the kids played at the park and played with the ducks at the pond. They had a blast!
Here they are with HUGE smiles on their faces getting ready to go to the park!
Kylee
Cole

This is them running to the ducks.
Turning around to take a picture for me!
They loved the bridge. It's so pretty there!
They wanted to jump in with them so bad.
Cole liked running up and down the bridge.
There were a lot of big fish too as you can see in this picture.

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks fun! Where is that park located?

hdawgy said...

Those pics are so cute! I bet they had so much fun! I love taking Corban to the water park! Too bad it was broken! Kylee needs to have a little brother next! She would love it! Her and Cole are so cute!

Heather said...

Busy Busy Busy! That's the best!

Justina Selim said...

That looks so fun! Nice weather to be even thinking about putting swimsuits on!! Kylee is so cute!

Gates & Tausha said...

how FUN!!!! what a COOL PARK!!! i remember a duck park when i was little...it was our FAVE!!! they're so cute....jealous too that they're in their suits.

Jami said...

I love the East Valley parks! The weather freakin rocks right now for playing outside! And the water actually looks pretty clean, you should've let them jump in. HA HA HA. Right....