Thursday, June 12, 2008

BEST DADDY EVER!!!

I know it's not quite Father's Day yet but it's very RARE that I find any free time during the day lately, so since I have a couple minutes right now, I feel I should post this before I don't have the time later. I just want to tell David how much I love him and appreciate him. Kylee LOVES her Daddy soooo much. He does so much for both her and I. He's the hardest working man who tries so hard and works so hard to provide for our family and keep us safe. He's so incredibly good with kids and that goes triple-times over for Kylee. Her favorite thing to do is hide from Daddy when she hears the garage door open so he can come find her and tickle her and give her the biggest hug ever. Here are some recent pictures of the two together. I espeically love the first one with them sleeping together. They are my most favorite pictures! So sweet! I love you David! Happy Father's Day!




5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

very sweet!

hdawgy said...

How freakin cute! I love the sleeping picture! Those are my favorite too!

Heather said...

How cute... nice tribute! It's good to see the bond with father and daughter.

Gates & Tausha said...

you got an AWESOME guy stef...we love davy...esp with his kylee!! those pics WERE the sWeEteSt!

Jami said...

I'm totally with you on the sleeping picture. Priceless. :0)