Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Music flashback and Friends!

This past Sunday, we all got together as friends to have a "farewell" dinner party for Kimberly. Her and John and moving to Texas to pursue a family business. I can't believe she's moving! We have been the best of friends since we first met in the 3rd grade. At least I "hooked" her up with a blog though so we can keep in touch and see pictures of the family. We had a fun night at Tausha's and I'm glad we all got together one last time before Kimberly left. We'll miss you Kimmie!
Here we all are..........we are missing Heidi and Heather but they are always there in spirit!!!
Just messing around in this picture! Where was Kimberly in this picture???
Below is Kimberly's cutie-pie's (Mikenna and Andon) and my Kylee girl.

And here is the cute couple below! I'm gonna miss you so much Kimmie! Love you!
P.S.......I was getting sick of my music on here and I don't really care for any of the new music out right now - - so I decided to go back to the good old days and post some of my most favorite songs of all time! Do you think I liked Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson??!!! Ha ha! Love it!

7 comments:

hdawgy said...

Oh man why do I have to miss all the get togethers? Looks like fun! At least I wasn't the only one not there and Heidi wasn't either! haha In the top pic I had to look closely cuz it kinda looks like you cut your hair! Love the pics though! But most importantly I love all you girls and I freakin miss your guts!

*Katie May* said...

can't go wrong with the classics

Jami said...

Awe, look at all you girls!!!! Freakin JODI and CHRISTINA!!!!! I haven't seen them in so long!! :0/ Jodi's looking HOT! My brother, Josh is still single. They should hang out sometime. He'd be THRILLED! HA HA HA.

kimberly said...

sunday was so much fun. i am going to miss you lots. but it is a good thing you hooked me up with a blog so we can still see pictures. thanks for everything. you're the best.

Gates & Tausha said...

ah...i love us. :) ahhaha...but seriously, i love hanging out with my girls...friends foreva!! i'll miss kim...:)

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Hi Stephanie....just wanted to say what a beautiful girl you have! It's been a long time...Hope you are doing great.
-Melanie (Allen) Gordon

Mandy said...

Awww you guys are so cute! This is Mandy "prine". Send me your email address if you want cause I am going private.