Sunday, July 20, 2008

Come on now....!!!

Okay, so I just have to post a quick little blurb in here because too many of you took me seriously on my post about David's birthday present. NOOOOOOOO.......I didn't really get him a new lifted truck. It was totally and 100% sarcastic! Are you kidding me........it would be crazy to buy him a new big truck when for 1, he already has one - 2, the economy sucks and we don't want to make any crazy new purchases right now, and 3, GAS is crazy expensive and if I was going to buy him any type of new vehicle it would be some kind of little gas economy car!

Okay, I feel better now knowing that I've explained myself! Go check out my last two posts if you haven't already! Good night! :)

4 comments:

hdawgy said...

haha That's hilarious! I think I made a comment about the truck but I figured you were kidding!

heidi said...

nice! curtis said they can't give away tahoes & suburbans right now... i'm like, well then, where's mine?? ha. oh, and it's so funny that Kylee cleans stuff. ha ha!!

Gates & Tausha said...

who wouldn't know you were JOKING?! geez. :) ahahha...

Jami said...

I have to admitt, I totally bought into it! HA HA. I was just thinking you got a smokin deal on it since things are the way they are. Hook, line and sinker, baby! Good one! :0)