Monday, July 14, 2008

My future volleyball star

Kylee loves to play with her little pink volleyball. I taught her a couple things so I wanted to catch them on tape for future reference when she is a teenage volleyball star at her high school!!! Ha ha - in my dreams! Anyway, you'll notice a couple funny things in this video. First of all, it's really dark so sorry if you can't see it very clearly. Second, I had to bribe her to "perform" in front of the camera so you'll hear her say "candy" after her first move. And thirdly, David was filming and has this obsession with making a fart noise out of his mouth everytime someone bends over........so when Kylee bends over at the end, you'll here a little treat coming from the camera - NOT my child!!! Although it wouldn't be unnusual if that "noise" really did come from Kylee. Ha ha!!!

(You might need to mute the music first to hear the great sounds of this video!)

And there you have it.....my little tootin', candy-bribed volleyball star!

13 comments:

Gina Moody said...

That was so funny! I especially loved the twirl after the first pass attempt!! So graceful!!

Cara said...

Where are those setting skills? Did she not inherit those as well? I wanna see if she takes after her momma!

Stephanie said...

I love it! I wish I was even a little athletic. Maybe if I would have started out that young I would have had a shot!

Jaime said...

hahahaha....i love her, she's such a martian!!!

Heather said...

Gotta start them young!!! Good job, Stef

*Katie May* said...

Wow she's great I am sure she will be a little star with you as her vollebal mom

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Hello,

Yes, I did get my book, thanks. Sorry, we were out of town until last Tuesday night. I hope you enjoyed reading it. She is such a great author. We will have to get together sometime and hang out. It was great seeing you guys. Hope work is going great for Dave.
Smiles,
Tamara

hdawgy said...

haha That is awesome! She is already getting the hang of it! She is gonna be a good little volleyball player for sure!

Jaime said...

I blogged!!!! check me out!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

shut up. seriously, she's almost at my level...ahha...that is TOTALLY impressive stefany!! :) she's so cute...and david CRACKS ME UP with the farts...ahhaha....soooo funny...

Blair Family said...

That is awesome!!! She is a natural. I am sure you are so proud!!!

Heather Brown said...

Leave it up to Dae Dae to do that! haha.. What a star you have!! I can't wait to teach madi!! PS Where did you find the small volleyball?? I have been looking!!!!

Jami said...

I'm with Tausha, Kylee's could probably totally trash me on the v-ball court. She's got WAY better form than I do too. I may have to watch this video a few times to catch some pointers. No seriously. HA HA. :0)