Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday David Kent Pew!!!

Tomorrow (July 17th) is my hubby's 29th birthday. He has been an amazing blessing in my life and I can't believe I'm so lucky to have him as my eternal companion and the father of my children! Through the years, he's accomplished so much and has had many different "looks". I captured some of my most favorite moments and pictures since we've been married and posted them for your viewing pleasure! :)






I have the hottest husband ever!!! I love you so much David and I hope you have a good birthday. P.S. - - your brand new lifted truck is sitting in the drive way! Happy birthday!!!

7 comments:

hdawgy said...

HAPPY BIRTH DIGGITY DAWG DAVID! HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER! WOW...A LIFTED TRUCK! AWESOME!

Mark and Kristi said...

Happy Birthday to David!!! Awesome birthday gift :) Mark is way jealous! Great pictures!
Thanks for offering to watch the babies... maybe I will take you up on it when we move back ha ha Although, you are on one side of PHX and I will be on the other in Surprise!

Heather Brown said...

So I do have to say didn't you guys meet on Davids birthday?? Didn't I take you to his party at the apartment?? If I remember that is correct!!! Happy Birthday DAE DAE!! When was the last time someone called you that?!?

*Katie May* said...

happy b-day

Jami said...

The 17th is a good day of the month to be born, David! And "Diddo" on the truck! Nice work, Stefany! :0)

Gates & Tausha said...

shut UP...seriously on the truck?! i don't catch on very good. :) haha...happy BIRTHDAY DAVID---tell him his 3 why we love david things are on facebook...ahah...guess the 17th is the birthday of DAVES!!! love all the looks!!! :)

The Hunter Family said...

He is a hottie! I'm totally man-crushing the David with out the glasses and 5 o'clock shadow!