Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Tag...

I always do the tags that are different. This one was fun. Thanks Cara!

i am: Stefany Ann Pew (formerly Montez)
i know: How to make really good grilled cheeses
i want: To be pregnant
i have: The best mother-in-law ever
i wish: I could stick to a diet and work out plan
i hate: Cooking last minute meals
i miss: As weird as it may sound......I miss nursing! (my baby)
i fear: Something bad happening to Kylee or David
i feel: Gross and need to take a shower after a humid open gym session at the school
i hear: Nothing but the air conditioning (it never stops)
i smell: Nothing again because I haven't cooked anything all day
i crave: Cravings! Ironic as it sounds - - it's the best Mexican food ever!
i search: For good black church shoes and can never find them anywhere
i wonder: If our economy will ever get better
i regret: Not picking out better colors for my wedding
i love: The gospel
i care: For my Young Women's choices in life
i always: Am in search of good coaches (for club and high school) - it's draining!
i am not: A blonde
i believe: In faith
i dance: When I'm happy
i sing: Disney songs all day long! They won't get out of my head!
i don’t always: Shave my legs
i fight: Over stupid little insignificant things
i write: Emails everyday
i lose: My bobby-pins all the time
i win: When I play any game against David - - Ha ha! :)
i never: Sleep without my body pillow
i listen: To Kylee sing in the car
i am scared: Of David's work going under
i need: To stop this blog and start cooking dinner
i am happy about: The future
i tag: Everyone who has a blog! :)

7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

That was fun. :)

hdawgy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hdawgy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hdawgy said...

haha I accidently just deleted the 2 comments I just posted! I meant to delete one of them! So that's a fun tag! What is Cravings? Is it mexican food or a restaurant? I've never heard of it! Will you make me a grilled cheese sometime? Yum!

Also I am so excited to have a baby girl! I can't wait to get her out! I am at the uncomfortable stage now and it's hard to sleep! I am super tired all the time!

Anonymous said...

It's true...black church shoes are hard to find! email me, I'll send you a blog invite. jhcarditaclan@hotmail.com

Haley Cardita

Gates & Tausha said...

ooooh i like this one....your competitiveness w/ david has ALWAYS cracked me up...ahah...you were SUPER creative on that post...love it...gotta do it!

Jami said...

I'm totally going to do this tag too! And the bobby-pins one got a little chuckle out of me. Mine always disappear too! Weird!