Saturday, August 2, 2008

Couple's Date Night!

So I can't remember the last time I had been bowling..........that's why we planned a fun bowling night with a couple "couples" in our ward. It was so much fun! There is the funnest bowling alley in Gilbert that I never knew about. It was cosmic bowling for the first hour we were there. I probably gutter-balled my first 3 attempts but I must say that on my very last bowl of our last game, I finally got a strike! I foot-faulted just a little so it didn't count on the actual screen, but all the pins knocked down in one attempt and I'm calling it a strike baby!
Here's David showing off his sexy bowling pose! He had some other "nice" poses that were too......um........cute to post on here - - - - those of you that were there know what I'm talking about!
Below here is Nick and Tanya. Nick was getting "lucky".......woo hoo!
I only had my camera phone with me so some of the pictures came out blurry. Sorry Travis and Jamie! For some reason, your picture is one of them!!! Still a cute couple through the blurry-ness!

And last but not least......David and his beautiful, lovely, talented, non-competitive wife! Haha! Almost all true words!

7 comments:

Jami Baker said...

I love love love that bowling alley. Bowling is Braeden's favorite thing to do and tells us every Saturday that we should go. Hey, that's an idea, you should take Kylie there for her birthday. I have a coupon you can use. I'll email it to you! Looks like you guys had fun! Those are the best date nights. Not the usual dinner and movie!! What a blast!

*Katie May* said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! The pics are great for a phone camera!

hdawgy said...

How fun! I love bowling so much! Also yes you are beautiful, lovely, and talented but definately not non competitive! haha Love the pics from the phone too! Very nice! You should've posted the other ones of David! I'm sure we would've had a good laugh!

Nick and Tanya said...

Ya I agree you should post the other one of David, I think it would be hilarious and then maybe he might think twice about doing it again! Haha- just kidding if it would have been Nick I wouldn't post it, but now Nick has a pretty good blackmail picture of David!! Thanks for the fun night!
Tanya

Stephanie said...

I love the pose! I think you should have bagged the couples photos and took some of the others of David "looking hot" just for the fun of it!

Gates & Tausha said...

i wanna see the picture. i have to see it. bring it wednesday if you're going! :) how FUN stef! so it's a gnarley bowling alley eh?! I totally reek at bowling...so way to "strike" you non-competitive you.

kimberly said...

you non competitive, i highly doubt it. but it is fun to have a date night with friends once in a while. glad you had fun bowling. we miss you!!!