Monday, August 11, 2008

Kylee's Birthday Party

As you all know (from my previous post), Kylee's birthday was on Saturday and we threw her a "water" party. We rented a huge water slide with a little pool at the bottom, and we set up a sprinkler under the trampoline. So the kids had a ton of water fun outside. While the kids were outside playing, the adults were inside having some fun of our own. I'll start there.....

Here is my brother, Aaron, playing the Wii fit. Bill and Rachele were nice enough to bring it over! I think.......I THINK.....that I have all the high scores on almost every event! Just to throw that out there! Hahaha!

My Dad playing Wii. He crashed everytime on the ski jump. Hilarious!

Madeline making a snow cone. It came as a free rental with the water slide! Awesome and highly recommended!!!

The amazing cook............David! Hotdogs and hamburgers......yum!
And here is the amazing 5 hour fun slide. It kept the kids busy for the entire 5 hours! Non-stop action baby!
Here is Kylee and Sydney going down the slide with Madeline, Page and Abby not far behind. I love Sydney's face in this picture! My sister came and took some pictures with her crazy amazing camera so I'm sure you'll be able to decifer between my cheap camera's shots and hers. Hint hint......(below)
7 of the 18 kids attempting to go down at the same time. Watch out below!!!!!
Sam, Hanna and Page having the time of their lives!
Cute photographer's eye-view! Love these shots!
Page and Abby........best sisters!

Kylee going solo for a change!
Classic Sam face! Nice!
And here is the yummy birthday cake. Kylee wanted a Belle cake but Costco didn't make those so we had to settle for the happy smily face flowers! She loved it regardless!
She is so excited! I love how all her cousin's are even more excited for her. She has the best cousin's EVER!
Here is Kylee the day after her party..........enjoying a make-up kit that she got. What a great present!!!! :)


And last but not least is a video of David playing the Wii Fit. He is doing a hoola-hoop challenge and it was too funny!! I had to catch it on video. He didn't realize I was taping him until the end. It posted sideways though so you'll have to tilt your head to get the full funny effects of the video. Hilarious!!!

And there you have it!!!! I know it was a lot of pictures but we had so much fun and couldn't help but take tons of pics! My baby is officially 3 and is incredibly sassy.......but a sweetheart in every way! I love you Kylee Princess Baby! (just one of her many names I have for her)!!!

9 comments:

Justina Selim said...

What a fun day! I love all the pics of her in the previous post! She is such a pretty girl!

Chunky Monkey said...

I absolutely can't believe that girl is three!!! AYE!10 more weeks and Tatum turns three.MAN!I want another one!

*Katie May* said...

Looks super fun! Love the video!

Brooke Allen said...

Stef...Kylie is freakin adorable and that has got to be the most amazing birthday party ever! What a fun family you have. Love you

hdawgy said...

What a fun party! It looks like she had so much fun! Good idea on the water party! The snow cone machine is awesome too! You got hooked up there! She's lucky she got to celebrate with all of her cousins! I love her makeup too! She is gorgeous Stef! And David's video is Hilarious! haha

Heather Brown said...

I have NEVER laughed so hard at something on the computer... That is sooooo freakin funny!!

What an awesome party idea! Wish I could do that for Madi's 3rd but it will be in UT in DEC!! Maybe a tubing party?!? I can't believe how fast they grow! So exciting! Happy 3rd Birthday Kylee!!

Stephanie said...

Ok so the party looks like the had a great time but I think that the hit is definitely David with his invisible hoola-hoop!

Jami said...

I had no idea you could rent those slides!!! WAY better than the bouncy houses during the summer! And the snow cones were a definite bonus! Way cool! What a great find! :0) And yah, the hoola hoop was hilarious! I bet David was so happy you caught all of that on video and shared it with the internet world. HA HA. Great stuff, Stef. ;0)

Jen and Jay said...

What a fun birthday! Love the snow cone bonus that came with the slide. Such a great idea. A birthday she'll remember for a while!