Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess!!!

My baby is 3 today......I can't believe it! Even though my heart yearns to have another baby, I'm so glad and thankful for the time I've had alone with my precious Kylee. She is such an amazing blessing in my life and I don't know what I'd do without her. Here's a look back at some of my most favorite pictures of her over the years:

2 WEEKS OLD


1 YEAR OLD


2 YEARS OLD


3 YEARS OLD - (almost!)



I love you sweetheart! I hope you have a fun birthday party today! (pictures of that to come)

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Hope the party goes well!

Mark and Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Kylee!! Wow, 3 years has gone by fast, I can't believe she is three! I can't wait to see the party pictures.
Oh, and loved the cricket post, I was laughing out loud!

Stephanie said...

I love love love the third picture down!! My babies don't ever have a single roll and she has a million in that pic I love it! Its like a little pug puppy:) By the way Kylee is a great cleaner! She helped me dust and do the laundry yesterday:) Happy Birthday Kylee!

Jaime said...

I've decided to leave my fave memory about kylee!! It involves, a suns game, catch phrase, and a cookie!! enough said:)

kimberly said...

kylee is so cute and i cant believe she is three years old. in her one year old picture, she looks just like you. i see you in her a lot, but she's cuter :) i hope and know that you will have more kids soon. remember, twins would be fun. miss you and hope to see you soon.

hdawgy said...

Happy Birthday Kylee! 3 is so much fun! I hope she had a fun birthday party! Give her a kiss for me and Corban!