Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm still here!

For those of you who keep up with my blog, you know that I usually post at least once a week (sometimes twice) and it's been 8 days since my last post. That's mainly due to the fact that a new season at Higley started and I've been crazy with tryouts and our first week of practices. I haven't really done anything but that so I don't have any fun pictures to post. But since David keeps complaining about my song choices on my blog, I've decided to change them up a bit. I haven't gone country yet and for those of you who know me, I'm not a huge country music fan. But I started listening to country when I was a Freshman in college. My room mate was obsessed with country and all day long she'd have CMT on the tv and I hated it for the longest time. But slowly and surely, I started to like it. It's all I heard for the first 3 months of college so I guess it was bound to grow on me sometime! Anyway, since the year 2000 (my Freshman year at college), these are some of my favorites from good ole country singers! I still have to admit though that I'm not that big of a country music fan! I only listen to it when there is absolutely nothing else on any of the other stations.
Anyway, back to blogging.......I will post something soon! I'm sure something is coming up in my life other than volleyball that you all will be interested in hearing about! But I'm sorry if my next picture and post is about my high school team because I'm proud of them and excited for our new season! Until then..........

8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Glad things are going well.

Jami said...

If volleyball is what you're up to, I wanna hear all about it! :0) Your blog is all about what you're up to so bring on the pictures and team pride. I don't get to do any of this sports/coaching stuff so I'm very interested in what it's like. I need the outlet! HA HA.

kimberly said...

good luck this year in volleyball hope everything goes well, and i am a little interested in this next thing that is going to happen in your life. it sounds as though you know something is going to happen but can't say yet. hey , when you have a few seconds, give me a call so i can give you a baby update (if i haven't already talked to you)

Heather Brown said...

I applied for a couple coaching jobs here for club! Hopefully somethin will come through!! I got photoshop!! That is where my scrap pages are done! It was sooooo worth the 80 bucks. I just got the elements! But I save SOOOO much money and gas driving around all the scrap stores!!! Im a cop out! BUt I got it a week ago and can't put it away!!!!! Can't wait to hear about volleyball!! I miss GCC!! Gauchos!! haha (you know you just said it in your deep voice!!!)

Heather Brown said...

BTW COUNTRY ROCKS!! hahaha

Gates & Tausha said...

i'm with you on the country...100%...some goodies, but not full-fledged fan. :) go VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS!!! i wanna watch you coach. do you get mad? haha...we missed you last night...janae "arnold" came and wished you came too!! :) (boo on gas)...who am i? i said boo.

Heather Brown said...

Thats cool! I have never been invited! Guess I kinda ended on bad terms there! One regret in life!! OH WELL!! But if I would have known about it this year I def would have gone. woulda been way fun! Oh well! Im goin to az and wanna go to a game of theirs so I'll hit you up and see if you are free and we can go! That would be fun!

Justina Selim said...

I have always liked country, lame huh! My mom always listened to it growing up, so it just grew on me! Taylor doesn't like it, but he has slowly started to tolerate it!