Monday, October 13, 2008

Friend Time

These past couple weekends have been great! I've had the opportunity to meet up with old friends and to hang out with the close friends that I've always had! Jodi is getting married next month so it brought a lot of us back together.
To start, Jami "Weinberg", Christina, Jodi and I all got together for some yummy lunch at Paradise Bakery over conference weekend. It was great to see Jami again after 7+ years!! Wow!
Jodi had her shower this past Friday so we all got together for that of course! Here she is getting the "goods"!!! Woo hoo!!! (I love Tausha's face in this picture) Hahaha
And here she is getting her new initial for her new last name! McGill baby!!! Ya!!!
And here she is in her true form! We love you Jodi!
Here is most of us! We are missing Heidi, Kimberly and Heather. I love friends!!!

And on Saturday, Jodi's finance (still weird to say that)....had his birthday barbeque at their new apartment. David and Kylee were the only ones to go swimming. Thanks for being a team player Daddy!!! :)
Here's the fun group!!! Christina, Tausha, me and Jodi!
Christina, Tausha and me..........FREEZING our booties off! It was so cold this night!
Me, Christina and Jodi! Not sure where Tausha was for this one!
And here is a big picture of all Jodi's close friends. We all came to support her and Jon in their last single party together! Happy birthday Jon!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

i just had to say how cute Kylee is!! That pic is AWESOME!!! Wait, and isn't that the girl from Basha? If not, i'm confused!

hdawgy said...

I love all the cute pics! I am so bummed I didn't get to come join all the fun! Girl I don't even want to hear you say it was COLD! haha It's freezing here already!

Gates & Tausha said...

FRIEND FUN FRIEND FUN!!! i love it---i wish i were CLOSER so we could do it ALL THE TIME!!! :) you made me lol when you said "jodi in her true form." ahhaha

Chunky Monkey said...

HEY!I miss Jodi...she is fun.Looks like you guys had a good time!

monkeyluvr said...

Hey!Its Shanci i found your blog!! Well you could give me your email at my email monkeyluvr14@gmail.com then i could intive you to my blog!!haha well i guess i will ttyl!