Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaime!!!

You always hear that there is a reason why people come and go in our lives......well....Jaime is someone that I know came into my life for a reason. We met not even a year ago but I feel like we have been friends our entire lives. In relationship terms...."we hit it off" from the beginning! She is not only my closest friend in my life right now, but she is someone that will remain a life long friend forever. Today is her 30th birthday and I have to give her a shout out! (she might kill me for posting how old she is to the world - - hahaha). But Jaime, I just want you to know that you are such an amazing person and you affect everyone's lives that you come in contact with. I hope you have a great day today and I can't wait to take you to lunch!!! :)





PS.....I'm SOOO glad that we don't have to coach against each other again. That was too hard!

2 comments:

smallfry21 said...

Hey Stef! It's been so long! I miss you so much and think of your family all the time. Kylie is getting so big and I cant believe her hair!!! You guys are such great life long friends. Just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me :) We miss you all and cant wait to see you guys again. Take care! You look great!

Jaime said...

Um how come I don't have that last picture?! We're so cute! That's right around the time that that stupid dog,TACO, peed on my back pack!!! Thanks so much for being such an amazing friend! My birthday has been so great and it is mainly because of YOU! I am truly grateful to have you in my life!!! Love you!