Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No Title.....Too Random!

I've been "collecting" pictures and haven't posted them yet so they are all being grouped together in one random post! To start out, David and I had date night on Friday with the Walkers. The picture quality is really bad because we all forgot our cameras and I had to use my camera phone to document our crazy night of fun!!! It started at In and Out Burger for dinner, then we headed over to Golf Land, and then back to the Walker's home for more games! Ya....we're crazy like that!
Here's some golf shots... (David is trying to pose in the backgroud and Nick is trying to stick his head around but he was too late getting in the shot!)
The cute Walker couple sitting in hole 10 in the big volcano!
The Pew couple being all Indian in front of the tent!

The losers had to go inside and play "Dance Dance Revolution". As you can see, those losers were Tanya and I! The boys CHEAT!!!!!
Everyone ended up taking a turn playing this STUPID game! Ya....I said it! It was horrible!

Here is Kylee being a big sister to Londyn. She is changing her diaper.......well.....attempting to! She did a good job! All I had to do was tighten the diaper after Kylee strapped it on. She did a good job! I'm very impressed! Hopefully she'll be able to practice on her real sisters soon!

And last but not least, last night I played in a faculty volleyball match. This was the 2nd year of doing this. The faculty of my High School (Higley) plays the faculty of our rival school (Williamsfield) for a fundraising night of fun! We won last year and guess what......WE WON AGAIN THIS YEAR! Wahoo!!! It was fun but I'm feeling it today! Sore, sore, sore!!! It was worth it though!! Go Knights!!!

6 comments:

hdawgy said...

I love dance dance revolution! It's a good workout for sure! haha What a fun date night! Clifford and I need a date night big time! We never get to go out! Kylee is such a good helper changing the diapers! I'm impressed! Good job on the volleyball game too! You rock Stef!

*Katie May* said...

looks liek you guys had sun :) Great job on the two year streak!

Gates & Tausha said...

ah dang stef busts out her volleyball skills and WINS AGAIN!!! :) i miss watching you play! anyway, what an AWESOME date night----sooooo fun!!! you guys are natural indians. and go KYLEE with the diapers...eee!

Stephanie said...

I think you have to too much fun! Looks like a blast.

Jaime said...

You are now officially as random as me:) hahaha, I would LOVE to see David attempt dance dance revolution! Way to get the trophy!!! Williams Field doesn't deserve it!!! And because I know I haven't told you today, you are awesome! Thanks for helping me with EVERYTHING!!! You should charge me! hahah, love you!

Mark and Kristi said...

Boy do I miss In and Out Burger, can't wait to taste that yummy burger again! You would think I am a thousand pounds by the sound of that!

So sweet of Kylee to change her diaper, she will be an excellent big sister!