Monday, February 2, 2009

So Sad...

Well, if you don't know by now that the Cardinals lost the super bowl yesterday, than you are either in a coma or dead. But what many of you may not know is that I had put my hair on the line and was destined to go blonde if the Cardinals pulled off the "W". Well, it didnt' happen but I am disappointed in many ways. Obvious reasons are due to the fact that I wanted the Cardinals to win......but also because I was getting excited about going blonde. So with that.....I am working up the courage to take the plunge without any bets! Check out my facebook status if you are a fellow face-booker!!! I have a challenge going on right now. If you don't have a facebook, my challenge to everyone is that if I get 50 comments, then I will still go blonde. I'm extending that challenge to my blog as well. For today only, if I get a total of 50 comments (combined from facebook and blogspot), then I'll still go blonde. So start commenting people!!! The challenge is on!! It's me vs. all of you! haha!

17 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Taylor is depressed, haha! Go blonde! It would be fun!

*Katie May* said...

So If I go to your facebook and leave a comment does that count as two? :) It was a good game besides the fact they lost. I am sure Joy is thrilled.

Anonymous said...

you can always go back... take the plunge!

Kim and Nathan said...

Go for it:)

ensman said...

Go Blonde!!

Aubrey said...

Do multiple comments....

Aubrey said...

....by the same user....

Aubrey said...

...count towards the 50? Ü

Jaime said...

you never said i couldn't comment on facebook AND the blog ;)

Ashley Wengert said...

i'm in! You should do it!

Jami said...

I don't think you're going to need 50 comments to go blonde, Stef. Just DO IT. If you HATE it, you can just go back dark. Jump. ;0)

Stephanie said...

BLONDIE here you come!!!

nevedobson said...

i will help with this blonde cause

hdawgy said...

JUST DO IT GIRL!

Katie Huff said...

Consider this my contribution!!! It'll be a good experiment: Do blondes REALLY have more fun? (my perdiction is no :-) haha j/k
It would be awesome to see you as a blonde! Start off small with blonde highlights and add on from there if all blonde is too much too soon. I can't wait to see it!

The Gwaltneys said...

Hello my name is Cher Im kim millers sister in law and friends with nattie...go blonde..you know the saying "blondes have more fun"!!

Gates & Tausha said...

stefany...seriously? you're trying to BACK OUT OF THIS? good try...no. you will go blonde. you will. i am the 50th comment.