Friday, April 10, 2009

As I was drying my hair this morning, Kylee started dancing around and singing (which isn't unusual or out of the norm because she is practically singing all day long).....but this time she was doing the same dance moves over and over with her singing. So I turned off the blow dryer to listen to her song, and lo and behold, Kylee knows the Hokey Pokey! I asked her where she learned it and she said preschool. When Daddy got home, I had Kylee "perform" for him. She got a little distracted when she discovered she could watch herself in the back door, but other than that she did a great job! Here she is in action...

(you might want to mute my music.....scroll down and press the pause button)

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

too cute!

Justina Selim said...

You colored your hair? No more blonde?

Anonymous said...

now THAT is talent:)

kimberly said...

kylee is so full of energy and life.. she is so cute.

oh, and in my blog i was talking about my grandma weaver from utah, she was visiting. my grandma parks did not move here. sorry about the confusion.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.... Kylee is SO cute!

Shannon said...

These kids are just sooo smart.