Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

Last night (for family night) we went as a family to see Beauty and the Beast at Queen Creek High School. It was so much fun! We knew a few people in the play so it was fun to watch them in action. Kylee LOVED it! I don't think she even blinked the entire time. She kept her eyes peeled on Belle pretty much the whole time. She was sad at the end when we left before the cast members came out because she wanted to meet Belle. But we wanted to leave before the rush came. It was a great night though and I'm glad we went!
*
My pictures are kind of boring because of the fact that I couldn't take pictures during the show, and we didn't stay after. So these are just two pictures of us waiting for the curtain to open and for the show to start. Fun stuff!


Sorry David.......my camera phone doesn't take the best of pictures and since I couldn't see what I was taking a picture of, your head somehow got cut off! Hahaha!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How fun! Was it a highschool production? I always wanted to go to something over there but wasn't sure about prices and what not

Audrey said...

FUN! Kylee is such a sweetie pie. Sounded like a TON of fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry! i was accidentally on my friends account! the audreyreader one.

hdawgy said...

I've missed a ton of updates on your bloggy! I'm glad you had a great eater! I love all the pics of the kids and the one of you David and Kylee is so cute! Love the spillage by Kylee too! haha When Corban spills he tries to clean it up too! haha They crack me up! I hope you got that big red stain out of the carpet! It looks pretty bad!

Mikalie Averett said...

I definitely went and saw that last night too!! haha. how funny! but as far as i can tell you are on the opposite side of the auditorium from where we sat. (I went with Amrie) lol. Jake was also there cause his aunt (who is younger than him) was in the play! She was the 'enchantress.' Pretty neat actually. :)

nevedobson said...

okay... you and kylee look SUPER stoked. david... not so much. haha!