Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It has begun

Well, for those of you who live in Arizona (or who know what it's like here) then you know that summer starts in April! We have official hit 100 degree weather this week. YUCK!
Yes.....the AC is a-blowin'! I cranked it on yesterday, and ever since, it hasn't stopped! High SRP bill........I'll be waiting for you!!
*
The Popsicle season has officially begun as well.
Hence the color of Kylee's tongue in the picture below!!! This is a shot of her stinkin' CUTE bathing suit for this summer. I bought it on sale at the Pumpkin Patch in Colorado when I was there with my volleyball team last month. LOVE IT!!!
*
I whipped out the slip n' slide yesterday, along with the sprinkler on full blast beneath the trampoline. The trampoline wasn't as big of a hit as was the slip n' slide. But both Kylee and her cousin Cole had a blast!


*
I can't wait for the summer tans to begin. Kylee looks adorable in olive tanned skin, but hopefully Mommy can get some color back this summer too! Heaven knows I'm in desperate need of a tan!!! Happy summer everyone!

5 comments:

nevedobson said...

i LOVE kylee's swimsuit. a good find indeed! our air is on too... usually only at night. emmi and i suffer during the day. haha.

also am hoping to get some color this year... once you start working full time you go white and i haven't been back to my tan days since.

hdawgy said...

Oh I'm so jealous! When we were there last week it wasn't as hot as I wanted it to be then when we left it got hot! What's the deal? haha I'm jealous! Although the weather has been perfect here the past couple weeks! It's been in the 70's which is way earlier than last year so hopefully it stays but we'll see! I love Kylee's swimsuit! Adorable!

*Katie May* said...

super cute swimsuit! Already hating the heat! :(

kimberly said...

i absolutely dont miss the arizona weather. we just hit 80 today so it's not that bad. kylee's suit is cute. it's swim time!

Anonymous said...

We turned our air on a couple of weeks ago, I'm a little bitter about that, it seems like we skip right past spring and dive into summer, yuck! CUTE swim suit:)