Friday, April 17, 2009

The dark side...

I know I only blog about the "wonderful" things that Kylee does and the amazing "perfect" daughter that she is (which is true), but it's about time I post about one of the biggest pet-peeves of mine about her. One thing that is GREAT about Kylee is that she loves to clean. But one of the bad things about Kylee is that she spills ALL THE TIME! She's now at the point where she doesn't tell me when she spills and just cleans it up herself. The only problem with that is she'll try to clean up a juice spill with a dry paper towel or rag and leave it as is. Then Mommy gets to discover it a couple hours later when I'm walking across crunchy carpet. Not fun!
*
*
But when I get angry and start to chastize her for what she did, she gives me the most adorable face and says....."I was just trying to clean it up Mom!"

Now how in the world am I supposed to stay mad about something so innocent!! I don't.......that's the great, and bad, thing about it. Oh how I love being a Mom to this wonderful little girl!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

ya it's hard because they are so innocent and trying to help

Anonymous said...

Keaton does that too!!!! Just the other day he spilled a half a container of soy milk- now he did tell me but I was half asleep so when I found 5 dishtowels in a sticky pile on the counter it took me an entire day to figure out what it was!!! haha:)