Monday, October 5, 2009

FINALLY!!!

A couple "finally's" happened for me this weekend. It's nice to have these things crossed off my "to-do" list. Ever since we moved into our house 5 years ago, I've wanted a security/screen door. Every year around this time of year (when it starts to get cooler), I tell myself I'm going to get one. But it never happens for one reason or another. Well, I finally just made myself go and do it! I'm so glad it's finally here!!!

The morning and nightly breezes are amazing!
Thanks to my sister-in-law's father for coming over and helping David install it. They worked for 2 long hours to install this bad boy. It was a task.....that's for sure! I'm so glad he was in town to help us. He loves to work on project's and fix stuff so we figured he was the perfect person to call! Thanks Craig!
*
*
And the BIGGEST FINANLLY to happen this weekend was David's graduation from the academy! It was a LONG 4 months with a lot of stuggles and downs but the end is finally here and Officer Pew is finally official and doing his police thing! I'm so proud of him. Words can't even describe how proud I am. Here is one of the pictures from the day. There are many more to come but I want to get them all first before I post his graduation pics. My sister took some and I took some. So grad pics to come!

*
We had a great weekend filled with family and new things. We can't ask for a better family! And I couldn't ask for a better husband. He amazes me day in and day out with how hard he works for this family and with how much love he shows Kylee and me on a daily basis. Congrats to my man!!! I love you David!

3 comments:

hdawgy said...

Yay for David!!! He's a police man now!!! Woo hoo!!! Glad you have a screen door for the breeze!!! I'm freezing in my house and I don't have any doors or windows open so be thankful!!! haha I don't wanna turn the heater on yet but probly will soon!

ensman said...

That is so awesome!! Good job to both of you for making it through these past 4 months!!

Anonymous said...

The boys are excited to be related to a cop, they just don't want to get "copped" (arrested in their words) ha ha, congratulations officer Pew!