Sunday, October 11, 2009

I can't wait!

It might be a little too early to start "pre-celebrating" Christmas but I just can't wait. I absolutely LOVE this time of year! Halloween is just around the corner, which will be followed by Thanksgiving, and then..............CHRISTMAS! The happiest time of the year! I love everything about it......the music, the decorations, the cheerful feeling in the air everywhere I go.......oh how I can't wait! It's amazing how Christmas comes at the most perfect times in our lives. Last year around this time, David was going through hard times at work and was in the transition of having to quit. Times were hard yet Christmas seemed to melt those worries away (temporarily) and we were happy and optimistic! Now, Christmas comes at an even harder time for me in my life. I've been battling infertility for 3 years now and just when I start to think there is light at the end of this tunnel, my hopes got crushed with more bad news. The only thing keeping me sane at this point is realizing the amazing blessings I have in my life with the most amazing husband ever and the most amazing daughter ever. Christmas is the cherry on top that is keeping me happy and excited for the future (near distant future anyway)!
*
I'm posting this for two reasons......
A: I'm just too excited about Christmas to hold back on the music and background any longer, and
B: I needed to push the spider post down my page so I don't see that everytime I go to my blog! That spider was freaking me out! (ps - the bug man said it was just a wolf spider.....no brown recluse! Thank goodness! But it's still UGLY and I don't want it in my house ever again!)

3 comments:

EricaT said...

I'm sure you have heard every optimistic cliche in the book about "God's timing..." and what-not, and honestly, I cannot even imagine what you are going through. But I do know that I had 3 years with Maddie before Sam was born and as much as I love him, I wish I could've had a little more time with her. As much as you want that sweet baby (and you will!!!), you are blessed to not just love your daughter, but genuinely like her as well. You are setting an example for her of perseverance and faith and you will be rewarded for it (although maybe not in the most obvious ways). Anyway, I love ya and am praying for you to be big and fat with a happy and healthy baby!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR TOO!!! IT's the BEST, I even bought some Christmas decorations and presents last week! I LOVE IT :)

*Katie May* said...

I hope everything works out for you too baby wise. I am sorry you have to go through what you are and I hope it all works out! Christmas does Rock! :)