Saturday, October 24, 2009

Studio Pictures

My sister now has indoor studio equipment!!! The look is incredibly sharp and clear. My sister-in-law and I took advantage of the fact that Natalie wanted some "practice subjects" to break in her equipment with! Hahaha!
*
Here is sweet Ella
*
And big brother Keaton
*
Kylee and Ella - the only girls in the family out of 7 boys!

*
Kylee and Keaton.......such a handsome cousin couple! They are 5 months apart in age (Keaton is older). So cute!



*
Our crazy attempt of getting a picture with all 3 of them together! Ella wasn't having it!

*
Kylee's solo pics...



*
This was a fun little photo shoot. I'm so lucky to have a professional photographer in the family! Now all I need is a dentist and a doctor. Is it possible for Natalie to marry someone who is both? Hahahaha! Thanks Natty! I love you!

6 comments:

The Cluffs said...

So cute! You are so lucky to have such a talented photographer in the fam! Nat is so awesome! I love the pics!

hdawgy said...

haha That would be one awesome husband if he was both a doctor and a dentist! Those pics turned out so dang cute!!! Love them all!!

*Katie May* said...

So dang cute Love them all! Especially the ones of her and her boy cousin. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are SO cute!!! I haven't seen them yet... too cute. love the ones of Kylee and Keaton :)

Gina Moody said...

What a stinkin cutie face!!

Gina Moody said...

What a stinkin cutie face!!