Friday, October 16, 2009

My little ice princess!

My sister-in-law Rachele not only babysat for me the other day, but she took Kylee ice skating with her kids!!! She is the BEST! Here are some pictures of Kylee's first experience ice skating!!




Rachele said she was hesitant at first but by the end of the day, she was skating by herself!! She liked it so much that she told David and I that we have to go again sometime. I love it when she tries new things and loves it! Thanks again Rachele for taking her and for taking pictures!! Kylee had so much fun!



5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How fun! Is there even one close by out here?

*Katie May* said...

How cool! Thanks for letting me know

hdawgy said...

Looks like she had a blast! What a nice sis in law!!

Kim Skinner said...

yes, she was darling out there. she had a great time!

heidi said...

SHe is soooooo cute! we love the ice skating place! our kids took the free skate over the summer... so worth it!