Saturday, February 23, 2008

JUST THE TWO OF US...

David and I went on a date last night. We went to the Suns game! I bought him these tickets for Christmas (vs. the Celtics) because I knew it was going to be a good game, but now that we have Shaq, they are even more meaningful! The game was great even though we had crazy crappy seats! We were two rows from the top and yet both tickets were still $100 dollars each!!! Crazy I know..........but it was worth it! It was nice to get out, just the two of us, and have a date night doing what we love most - - - - SPORTS!
Here I am below with the fun dancing (and floating) gorilla. I have no idea how these things work!

Here is a view from where we were sitting. Not too bad, but yet, too far away to be worth $200!
Of course I had to snap a picture of this lovely couple!

7 comments:

Jami said...

I'm jealous you got to go to the Sun's game last night! And you totally scored with getting the Celtics game since they're #1 right now... Not to mention (as you did), getting Shaq since then. Lawrence and I were at Dave and Busters and saw bits and pieces of the first half. What an awesome game! And the best part was that we WON!!!!

Cute couple picture too! :0)

Justina Selim said...

Taylor watched this game on tv, he is way jealous that you guys got to go! I am not a huge sports fan, but I need to try and be because my husband is OBSESSED!! haha. Fun to have a date night! You look way pretty in your pics!

*Katie May* said...

How fun! We would love to go a Suns game sometime

hdawgy said...

How fun! I'm jealous because they don't even play all of the Suns games on tv here since we're in Idaho! It sucks! You look beautiful in the pics!

Jami Baker said...

How fun for you guys!! The suns games are way fun to go to!! Our friends had season tickets last year and were invited to go often! Way fun!! Glad you guys got to go out!

Chunky Monkey said...

Aw how fun!We should hang out.Next time I come to queen creek i am gonna stop by.

Gates & Tausha said...

oh man what a good gift!!! SOO fun...and man...to see shaq too...