Saturday, February 2, 2008

This is what happens when I'm bored....

So it's 11:00 at night and I'm the only one left awake and I'm not tired. So I usually look on everyone's blogs to see what's new. Well, I found a fun list on Jami's blog and I'm going to try it! It's a list of 100 things that makes me happy. I'm up for the challenge because 100 things is a lot of things!!! So, here it goes...

1. Listening to the rain (from inside of course)
2. The smell of rain
3. The sound of Kylee laughing
4. Tight warm hugs from Kylee in the morning
5. Eating late at night
6. Cuddling in blankets when it's cold
7. Watching the Suns win
8. Beating David at card games
9. Getting emails from friends
10. Payday!
11. Giving service to others
12. The smell of a baby
13. Soft sweet kisses on the lips from David :)
14. Playing volleyball
15. Coaching volleyball
16. Watching Kylee dance
17. Watching David dance
18. Playing the piano
19. Listening to Heidi sing
20. Crawling into my comfortable bed after a long day
21. The feeling after a good jog in the morning
22. Losing weight
23. The sound of typing
24. Spending time with family
25. Road trips
26. Christmas
27. Eating a really good meal
28. Baking bread just to make my house smell so good
29. Walking on clean tile after I just mopped
30. Rearranging furniture
31. Moving into a new house and settling in
32. Organizing my calendar on my wall at the beginning of each month
33. Paying the last payment on a medical bill
34. Being pregnant
35. Girls camp (church camp)
36. Being a Young Women leader
37. Working with the youth (church and volleyball)
38. Taking a nap without interruption
39. Getting fun picture messages on my phone
40. Play fighting with David in bed late at night
41. Back scratches from David while laying in bed
42. When David plays with my hair (when it's straight)
43. The smell of the bathroom after a warm hot shower
44. Driving in a newly washed clean car
45. Getting a new phone
46. Restocking my fridge and pantry after grocery shopping (and having tons of meals to make for the week)
47. Trying out new recipes
48. Knowing all the laundry is done and having choices for outfits
49. The smell of Kylee's baby lotion
50. Hearing Kylee sing
51. Going to church
52. Witnessing a new convert baptism
53. Playing football with my family at the park
54. Walking with Kylee to the mail box each day as she rides her bike next to me
55. Opening the mail
56. Paying bills (weird I know)
57. Balancing my check book and doing finances
58. Looking at my fresh green lawn after David mows
59. Hanging out with friends
60. Playing rock band with Lee and Courtney
61. Being at the beach
62. Hearing that friends are pregnant or getting married
63. Going to the temple
64. Praying as a family at night
65. Capturing a perfect moment on camera and having it forever
66. Playing games (any kind of games: board, card, computer)
67. Playing cards with David's Mom
68. Drinking water
69. Eating ice cream
70. Looking back at old scrap book pages and remembering old times
71. Reading in my journal from years past and remembering old times
72. Thinking about the future
73. Having Kylee as my alarm clock standing by my bedside every morning saying, "Mom, hold you"!
74. Getting my hair shampoo-ed
75. Foot and hand rubs
76. Eating sweet pork salads at Costa Vida
77. Selling stuff on Craigslist and Ebay
78. Eating left overs at my Mom's
79. Going to my Mom's and eating her home cooked meals that remind me from my younger years
80. When David takes me out to eat
81. Stormy days
82. Driving on smooth roads with no pot holes (You have to live in Queen Creek to truly appreciate that!)
83. Down loading a new ring tone
84. Fresh brushed teeth
85. Watching Grey's Anatomy
86. Having tan skin in the summer
87. The anticipation of each new day
88. Having a good eye-lash day
89. Knowing that Heavenly Father is in control of my life and has a plan for me
90. Knowing that my testimony is unshakable no matter what
91. Having a husband who strengthens me daily
92. Watching the 10 seasons of Friends and then starting all over again and again!
93. Blogging!!!
94. Checking my email
95. Watching Kylee's eyes get BIG when she hears the garage open everyday at 5:15pm and running to the door saying, "Daddy's home, Daddy's home"!
96. Eternal families
97. Talks with my sister
98. Mondays off with David
99. When David comes home for lunch everyday
100. Sleeping in
This was fun and I challenge you all to try this! It really makes you realize all the things that you are grateful for in life. There's a lot!! Life is good!

7 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

i love it....ah....i love lots of those things...davids kisses...jk. :) the bubbly song was on while i read it too so all was bliss!!! great idea!! love your list. :) we're so blessed...good to realize the little things!

*Katie May* said...

That was fun! Gosh it would take me forever to come up with 100 even thought I know there are more then 100 things that make me happy mmmm... I need to go to Costa Vidas sometime. I have only been there once and that was 2 years ago on Utah when they didn't even have one down here.

heidi said...

that was great! thanks for sharing!

Justina Selim said...

What a great idea! Maybe I'll give it a try. I love the video with Kylee and her ball! I am also excited for you that you guys can start trying to get prego again. I can't even imagine how that must feel!

hdawgy said...

Love the list! I'll have to try sometime! I feel great! I'm not sick at all! It's totally opposite from last time! The only thing is I get really gassy! haha I don't like to go anywhere cuz I always have a freakin stomach ache! My due date is August 13th! When is Kylee's bday? Is it the 11th? Gosh I can't remember!

Jami said...

I totally was like, "AMEN!" when you said the laundry with having choices of outfits. I always tell Lawrence after we do a bunch of wash that I feel like it's Christmas with so much to choose from. HA HA. Great list! :0)

*Katie May* said...

SO who did you guess?