Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tags, tags, tags!!!!

Since I have no recent fun pictures to post, I decided to take on two tags from friends that got me. I promise I'll take some fun and interesting pictures and post them soon. I guess I just don't have anything interesting to take pictures of!!! Anyway, here are the tags:

TAG #1
A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people
10 YEARS AGO
Well, I was 16 (just like everyone elses tag I've read) and I was playing volleyball year round (school and club), a Sophmore at Centennial and living the High School life with my friends Tausha, Jodi, Kimberly, and Heidi. I also had my first job in the summer at Baby's R Us - I worked the baby registry. I loved that job!
5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TODAY
Well, today is kind of a low key day because I don't have volleyball practice or mutual. I do need to clean my room and pick up all the snot rags around the house (I was on my death bed yesterday). Pay some bills (fun!). Get out of the house since I didn't even leave my bed yesterday. Go play guitar hero with Christina tonight (I'm looking forward to that!).
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS SUDDENLY A BILLIONAIRE
Move into a new house in Gilbert or South Chandler and dress it up inside and out. Buy David and me new cars. Give a million dollars to each of my siblings and David's siblings. Help some families in my ward. Pay off the rest of our medical bills. Invest with my brother.
3 OF MY BAD HABITS
1. Biting my nails and cheeks
2. Eating late at night
3. Picking at my face (blemishes and such)
PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Glendale Arizona, Peoria Arizona, Prescott Arizona, Mesa Arizona, Chandler Arizona, Phoenix Arizona, and Queen Creek Arizona. All I have left is Tucson, Scottsdale, and Gilbert and I've lived in this entire state!!!
5 OF MY FAVORITE SNACKS
Cheese-Itz (sp?)
White Cheddar Popcorn
7 layer bean dip
Ice Cream
Barbeque Stack chips
JOBS I HAVE HAD
Babies R' Us
Champs
Secretary at The MONY Group
Receptionist at an Oral Surgeon's Office
Receptionist at Salon Estique
THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
Ummm......this one is hard because what you see is pretty much what you get. Well, let's see - - I don't like to go to the movie theatres. I hate watermelon. I was in labor with Kylee for 27 1/2 hours. I love to color!!
5 THINGS I MISS
Playing volleyball on a competitive team with a coach pushing me
Seeing my family everyday
My pre-baby body (I could get it back if I weren't so lazy!!!)
The baby stages with Kylee
My sleep!!!
TAG #2
This tag is all about my daily routine. What is my daily routine like........
7-8am: Wake up
8am: Check Ebay and other internet websites while Kylee eats breakfast and watches some morning cartoons.
8:30am: Start cleaning the house
9:00am: Get Kylee in the bath or get her dressed, then get myself ready for the day
10:00am: Run errands (grocery store, bank, target, walmart, etc.)
Noon: Kylee usually goes down for a nap around this time and I go back to the computer and check Ebay (I sell stuff on Ebay, that's why I check it all the time), or I sit back and watch Friends re-runs on DVD's.
2:00pm: Kylee wakes up from her nap and we go out for a bike ride to the mail box, and ride around the neighborhood.
3:00pm: Play time and some more TV time (I need to cut back on the TV time!!!
4:00pm: Start making dinner
5:00pm: David comes home and we eat dinner
The rest of the night depends on what day of the week it is. Here's what happens for me each night:
Monday - volleyball practice (I coach a club team)
Tuesday - mutual (I'm over the Beehives)
Wednesday - at home and hang out with the family
Thursday - volleyball practice
Friday - at home with family or go out somewhere
That's my life! Weekends would be a whole new tag so I'm not even gonna go there! I'm so thankful that I get to be a stay at home Mom with Kylee and my future kids. It's such a blessing! And I'm thankful for the talents that Heavenly Father has blessed me with so that I can coach and bring in some extra money for our family. I'm also thankful that coaching doesn't interfere too much with family time. I still get to be at home 90% of the time with Kylee and it only affects two nights of the week with David. It's great!
I now tag everyone that hasn't done this yet. Have fun!!!

6 comments:

heidi said...

it's so fun to learn new things about people! i don't like watermelon either! :)

hdawgy said...

Haha That is so funny cuz I hate watermelon too! Me, you, and Heidi! That's crazy!

hdawgy said...

I don't think it's Heidi Web though! haha Oh well! Still Crazy!

Gates & Tausha said...

awesome schedule baba! and you forgot krispy kreme stefany..geez. :) ahah...you and heather should start the hate watermelon club and join it with mine and kims hate cheese club.

Gates & Tausha said...

so stef...hahaha...i had this dream last night and i think it sprung from your comment of being terrified to ski...so MP went on some beach surfing trip...and jodi said she wasn't afraid of other sharks cause she wants all the animals to love her..so she went out to surf...heidi and my dad were out there too by a boat...and i was about to go and trying to get you to go...then we look out there and there's a raging tempest right where they're at...and we were scared...thats all i remember. :) ahha...you SHOULD try skiing or snowboarding..i'm partial to boarding...hard at first but SUCH fun!!

Christina Contreras said...

why dont you like going to the movie theatre? you dont like watermelon?? I am reconsidering our friendship..its like i dont even know you. hahahaha. when are you coming over to play guitar hero again?