Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Connected at the hip...


Why is it that 10 years ago, cell phones weren't even used except by doctors and lawyers, and now we all have one and can't live without them!!! Well, today I had to live without my phone for the first time in my life and it was aweful! I thought someone stole my phone last night while at a volleyball meeting but it turns out that someone thought it was a calculator and put it in their box as they were cleaning up and leaving. It will be back in my hands tonight and I can hardly wait! I already knew that I was addicted to it and use it to the fullest, but since I've been without it, I realize just how obsessed I am with this phone!!! It's my life-line to the world and I can't live without it!!! Sad but true!

2 comments:

hdawgy said...

haha Yay I knew you would get it back!

Jami Baker said...

Dido, I can't live without mine either. It does everything for me!