Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Free Photo Book...

I'm sure all of you have heard of the free photobook offer from Oprah and snapfish.com; Well......mine came in today! I finished it online about 3 days ago and it's already here!! I can't believe how fast, easy and extremely convenient it was. It turned out so cute! I made one for myself but now that I know how to make them, I will probably use this for gifts in the future. Here are some of the pictures from the book:



It only cost me $7.38 because all I had to pay for was shipping. The book normally would've cost me $24.99. I love a great deal! I love how companies are using this failing economy as an advantage and giving away free stuff! It's great! Thanks snapfish! :)

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

U already got it! WoW! I haven't checked the mail yet but it should be in there since we did it on the same day. Looks super cute!

Gates & Tausha said...

oh MAN i WANT MINE NOW!!! :) you got my insides all excited...and that is SUCH a good idea...to write like a real live book about Kylee...that is WAY cool...ours is just pictures with captions...and i had NO idea you could space out 1 pic into a MILLION like your bottom pic...dang i must do another!

Stephanie said...

I haven't gotten mine yet:( My account says that it won't ship until the 25th or something like that? Oh well I am glad you got yours. They are so much fun and definitely make great gifts (especially for grandparents).

Cath said...

It looks super cute! I want to see it! I have been making one on Shutterfly for about a year. I really need to finish it and order it.