Saturday, November 15, 2008

Congrats Jon and Jodi

Wahoo!!! One of my best friends got married last Saturday. I would've posted pics sooner but I forgot my camera and my "FRIEND" didn't send me pictures like she promised. Ya that's right.....I hope she reads this too (not to mention her name.......cough cough HEIDI cough cough)! The whole day was perfect and Jodi looked absolutly beautiful. Her dress was seriously the prettiest dress I've ever seen. No lie! It was gorgeous! Hopefully I can get those pics soon and post some for my blog so I will remember it forever! Here are some pictures of Jodi and Jon on their honeymoon. They just got back. they went to Lake Tahoe. Gorgeous!!!




Congratulations again Jon and Jodi! I'm so crazy happy for you!

2 comments:

hdawgy said...

Their pics are so cute! We wish we could've been there that night! I'm so happy for her too and can't wait to meet Jon! I'm sure he fits right in! Now just Heidi and Christina left! I can't wait for their weddings!

Gates & Tausha said...

yeah!!!!! jj pride!!! :)