Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love this little girl...

I just love my little princess Kylee girl. She is the light and joy of my everyday life...
I love how she always wants to be just like her Mommy. Being a Mom is so rewarding...

But it also is the hardest thing to do when you are put in situations like these...
Kylee has a strange lump on her right shin. Doctors took x-rays and ultrasounds of it and still can't figure out what it is...

So the only thing we can do is have it removed and biopsied to see what it is. I know with all my heart and soul that it isn't anything serious but I just hate that my sweet little angel has to go under the knife. I wish I could take her place!!! She is so strong and never complains about this thing. I know she is going to take this surgery like a champ!. I love you baby!!

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, where have I been?? We will put her in our prayers.

*Katie May* said...

I hope all goes well which I am sure it will. She'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

heidi said...

yikes! i'm sure everything will be just fine. when is it scheduled?

hdawgy said...

Oh my gosh that is wierd! I almost didn't even notice it until you pointed it out! What a tough girl! She will do awesome! Does she have to be put to sleep? Corban had to be put to sleep this summer for an MRI and when he woke up he was not pleasant! haha He felt fine but the medicine they gave him to go to sleep made him like he was drunk so when he walked he would fall all over the place and then he would cry! It was sad but funny! Hopefully it will be better for her and you guys!

Jen and Jay said...

Poor girl! That's no fun at all. Hang in there, she's just as strong as you are and will come through like a champ!

Cara said...

You are both strong girls- everything will be just fine!

kimberly said...

oh my gosh, i'm so sorry. i hope everything goes well. kylee is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Poor Kylee girl. Your blog looks so stinkin cute!

Justina Selim said...

Poor girl! I hope everything goes ok!

Mark and Kristi said...

I hope everything goes well! We will make sure to keep her in our prayers!

theniufamily said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is!

Gates & Tausha said...

oh man....keep us updated stefany---little kylee IS the woman though... i mean what 3 year old can slap the ground and then her butt?!

Jaime said...

I seriously am sad that kylee still will not admit that we are friends! One day Stef, one day! Her poor little leg! She's lucky to have you!! Oh wait, so am I! Love you!!!

Sara said...

Hey Stefany, its Sara "Roberts", I saw your blog link from Heather's page, I have an almost 4 year old that has been hospitilzed 7 times...kids are amazingly stronger than adults in my opinion, you know your daughter better than anyone and I am sure she will surprise you with how amazing she will be through the process, the struggle is getting ourselves through it. My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery :)