Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I missed my mouth Daddy"

I was gone last night at a volleyball meeting (as always) and David and Kylee stayed home together. All of a sudden I get a phone call at about 8:30pm and the first words I hear are....."How do you get gum out of hair?" Oh great!!! Not my precious curls!!! No! I was thinking the worst. David didn't explain the details but he said that she had a big wad of gum in her hair and it wasn't in a place where he could just cut it out. I asked around and the best solution I was told was to ice it. So David did and eventually got it out without having to cut off those "sacred" curls! hahaha
-
I thought the conversation between David and Kylee was cute. This is how it went....according to David:
-
Kylee: "Daddy, I have gum in my hair"
David: "Well how did that happen"
Kylee: "I was trying to put it in my mouth and I accidentally put it in my hair instead"
-
Classic!! Gotta love it!


I of course told him to take pictures of it because this is definately a blog worthy event. After looking at the pictures, it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be. Judging by the last picture, Kylee thought it was hilarious! Her facial expression looks a little evil though........maybe she did this on purpose to freak Daddy out! Hahahaha! I wouldn't be surprised!
-
PS.....I still need Christmas lights if any of you have some to spare. Read post below and you'll know what I'm talking about! Thanks!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Just incase there is ever a next gum fiasco peanutbutter works great. That's what I use. The oil or something breaks the gum down :)

Gates & Tausha said...

thats funny....the whole scenerio makes me laugh of her "Accidentally putting it in her her instead of her mouth" ahha

happy thanksgiving stef!

hdawgy said...

haha That's hilarious! Good thing it was only in just a little piece of her hair! Kylee is too funny! Happy Turkey day!

kimberly said...

that would have been so sad to see those curls gone. and i must say that she looks so much like you in those last two pictures