Sunday, June 7, 2009

The best day!

Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a long time. David started the academy this week and even though we had "warnings" and time to prepare for it, nothing could prepare us for how it was going to consume our lives! We've discovered that "husband and Daddy" are basically non-existent during the week. Don't get me wrong, I'm SO proud of David and I'm so glad that he is this involved and dedicated to what he's doing. I can't be happier with the ambitious and hard-working man that I have! But needless to say, I pray for the weekends to come faster and faster so I can have my man back!
*
Saturday was the best day ever! We got to spend the entire day together. Daddy was all Kylee's on Saturday. She wouldn't let go of his hand almost the entire day. We first went to the Bass Pro Shop at Riverview and took the tour around the entire place. It's HUGE! We then went to lunch and then to the movies. We saw Up. Cute movie!
*
Here is Kylee at the Bass Pro Shop...
*
Kylee had a fun time apparently...
*
But back to the "Daddy-daughter" day.......this is what Kylee was doing pretty much all day everywhere we went.
*
Nothing is sweeter than Daddy's little girl!

*
*
Like I said......during the day, Daddy was all Kylee's! But at night, it was our turn. We went on a fun double date with some friends in our ward and went to a YUMMY dinner at BJ's, then bowling, and then we topped it off with a delicious treat from Nielson's! It was the best way to finish off a wonderful day with my man!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

sounds like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad David finally started the academy, don't forget to bring his tazer video to the next family dinner, haha!

hdawgy said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun day! We saw Up the 2nd day it came out! We loved it! Can't go wrong with BJ's and Neilson's either! Yum!