Thursday, June 11, 2009

The best entertainment 50 cents can buy!!!

I'm finding a lot of really cheap, and free, ideas to keep Kylee busy this summer........but this "discovery" is BY FAR the best one yet! I looked online and found this amazing pool. It's actually called an "aquatic center" so I'll honor it's name because this BY FAR beats out any "pool" that I've been to. Hahaha!
*
Check this place out...
It has 2 giant water slides, a lazy river, a kids zone with slides and water games, a deep end pool with 2 diving boards, and a play area with a basketball hoop. It's amazing! The best part of it all is that it only cost me $2.00!! $1.50 per adult and $.50 per child. Sweet!!!
*
Here she is swimming under the water fall....

...and up successfully!

*
She loved turning this little lever and making the water spout shoot out water. Everytime a kid swam past it, she would turn it and drench them. It was hilarious!

*
Having a blast doing what she loves the most........playing in the water!

*
She loved this slide!

*
After a while, her cousins came to join her. She was so happy to have them there.

*
*
I highly recommend going to this place! It's on Val Vista and Riggs (right next to Basha High School). Word to the wise......bring cash! I had to pay by writing out a $2.00 check! LAME!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I am going to have to check that out! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh! I had to use my debit for 40 cents the other day! Pathetic. Well, I'm convinced looks like a blast can't wait until next friday:)

Stephanie said...

thanks for the tip!!