Sunday, June 28, 2009

A little of this, a little of that....

I think I'm on some kind of a record.......I haven't posted in 10 days! Lately, that's an eternity for me. Not much has been going on at the Pew household! Just living up the summer days and still surviving the academy with David.
*
This is Kylee chowing down at the Mesquite Groves pool. Yep, we've been back there a couple more times since my first post about this amazing place!
*
Loving when she gets to spend some time with Daddy. Time is limited each day so she soaks up what she can get!
*
Hanging out with Cole quite a bit and doing what she loves.....coloring!

*
And lastely, David SPOILED his birthday present! He turns 30 next month and I ordered his birthday present early to make sure it would get here on time. The DMV said it would take 30 days for his plate to arrive, but it arrived 2 weeks early! I have been getting the mail everyday since I ordered it (and planned to get it everyday until I got his plate), but somehow I forgot yesterday and David went to get it. Well, YEP.......you guessed it!!! The ONE day he gets the mail, the plate is in there! DANG IT!!! RUINED RUINED RUINED! I was so mad. He had no idea either.
You like the plate!!! It's perfect......I mean "pewfect"! Hahaha! (the plate shines so bright with the flash that David got blacked out in the background)!
*
Nothing real exciting has happened lately.....just the small stuff. David is going into his 5th week of the academy tomorrow. He is really starting to enjoy it now and I'm starting to not hate it anymore! We have gotten into a good routine and things are running a lot more smoothly at home with our new schedules. Things are good and life is great!

6 comments:

heidi said...

i love the plate! how much longer for the academy?

Gates & Tausha said...

gates ALWAYS knows his gifts before the time is right...dang BOYS!

i had to laugh when i saw the pic of david and kylee...FLASHBACK...to the academy hair cut...and thinning in-shape bods...woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the license plate!!! I want one that says 5ZENUF. Aaron won't get it for me, he doesn't like vanity plates- I love them I think they are fun- maybe he will suprise me for my bday!

hdawgy said...

I love your new license plate! Good idea for a present! I wanna go to that pool next time we are in AZ! Looks like fun! Kylees suit it adorable!

kimberly said...

that is a great plate but dont you hate it when your surprise gets found out. sorry! oh well.

*Katie May* said...

cool plate