Sunday, June 14, 2009

This one is for you Higginson's!!!

My neices and nephews told me yesterday that they check my blog daily and when I haven't updated, they are disappointed. I already update more than anyone I know.......but apparently it's not enough for those daily checkers! Hahaha! So Higginson's.....this one is for you!
*
Yesterday was a BUSY BUSY day! It started out early by getting ready for 2 baptisms in our family (Hanna and Tom). Here Kylee is (stuck to Grandma's side) putting on makeup with her. She just LOVES her Grandma Deedee!



*
Then off to the baptism. Here Kylee is taking a picture with one of her most favorite people in the whole world.....Navy Grace!

*
Then we went to the Higginson's for some yummy food and swimming. Kylee hasn't swam in their pool since she's learned how to swim so she had a blast jumping off the rock wall and then swimming to the side.




*
This is where the pictures end but our day kept on going. We had a ward pool party after this so we went to that for a few hours and kept the swimming alive! Then Kylee and David went home and crashed in bed after an exhausting day. I, however, went off to a camp meeting with all the fun women leaders in our ward and had a fun 3 hours of craft-making for the girls. I can't wait for camp!

1 comment:

heidi said...

you are so lucky you get to go to camp! i didn't get to go this year.:( your little girl is super cute!!!