Sunday, May 18, 2008

The BEST day ever!!!

It was our 6th anniversary yesterday and since David and I didn't have anything holding us down the whole day (no work, no volleyball, no NOTHING), we took full advantage of it and planned a super fun day in "honor of our special day"! So for starters, we did something that we haven't done in a LONG time.........we went to a movie! We went and saw Baby Mama, and it was so funny! I love Tina Fey and Amy Poeller. I must say though......the movie hit a little too close to home. If you've seen it and know my situation, then you'll understand what I mean when I say that I got "a little too emotional" during a movie that can ONLY be described as a comedy!!!
After this hilarious movie, we went across the street to one of my most favorite lunch places.....Paradise Bakery! I got my usualy fav....Fire roasted tomato soup and bbq chicken salad. So yummy!!! (sorry, no picks of this delicious meal). We then went to our nephew, Tom's, birthday party where they had this huge water slide. Kylee had a blast! David and I also had fun hanging out and talking with our family. Everyone from David's side was there and we always have a ton of fun when we get together!
Afterwards, David and I had planned to go miniature golfing (one of our most favorite things to do together). As we were talking about it to his brothers and sisters, we ended up inviting all of them to join us. All but one couple came and we had an absolute blast! We had a bet going on too that whoever scored the worst would have to buy icecream afterwards! Well, luckily that wasn't David and I because for one thing, that would really stink to have to pay for other people on the day of our anniversary celebration!!! I won't say who lost (hmmm, C and L - ha ha) but we all ended up paying for ourselves because we felt too bad. Here we all are below eating yummy grinders and frozen custard at Nielson's. Yummy!!!
And here's the happy couple (stuck in the back seat of the suburban!!!) on our way home. We had such a fun day! I love you soooo much David! 6 years encounting....you are still and always will be the absolute love of my life!!

Needless to say, we were extremely tired and wiped out after our long day of FUN! Kylee pretty much sums it up here in this picture below.....
Thanks to Courtney, Lee and Sydney for taking care of Kylee so that David and I could have a wonderful anniversary celebration day. We love you all!!!

7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day! Happy Ani!

Justina Selim said...

What a fun anniversary! I love the pic of Kylee crashing!

heidi said...

happy anniversary! we loved the movie too. oh, and happy mothers day to you! sorry i'm late on that! and in the next post... dude, your girl is gorgeous!!

hdawgy said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 6 years already! Happy Anni Stefy and David! Gosh you guys did have a fun filled day! I'm jealous you got to see that movie! I want to see it so bad! Hopefully we'll be able to go see it soon! Cute pic of you and David! The one of Kylee passed out on the floor is hilarious! Her little dress up outfit is the cutest!

Cath said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun day!

Jami said...

Diddo on the anniversary! :0) The picture of you and David is fantastic... (Good one for the bed side picture frame.) And it sounds like your day was fabulous!!

Kylee looks like me on most days... If only I could really sleep on the floor like that....

Gates & Tausha said...

YAY!! happy ANNI!!! you guys are the hottest couple...you could totally pull off newlywed! (except stefany, do you STILL not cuddle as much as david? hahah..jk). what an AWESOME day...everything sounded PERFECT! and i'm glad to hear a review on the movie...i wanna see!!!