Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Night..

David got invited to a baseball game last night and since I had practice, he decided to take Kylee with him instead of finding a babysitter. I'm so glad he did because they got to spend some quality time together. She had a blast!
Here she is doing her "model face" impression! Ha ha!
There was a playground area there and Kylee loved it of course! She kept Daddy there for 2 whole innings!

Best buddies!

I love this picture below because it shows her true feelings of how she just ADORES her Daddy! I love the way she's looking at him! So cute!
"Thanks Daddy for a fun night! I love you!".............-Kylee

9 comments:

*Katie May* said...

what a nice daddy! That last picture is sooo cute!

Jami said...

I agree, CUTE pictures! And I'm loving Kylee's outfit!!! Do they have it in my size? I'd laugh, but I'm serious. HA HA. Okay, now I laugh, but I'm still serious. :0)

And the "cool" McDonalds is on Val Vista in between Williams Field and Pecos, but closer to Pecos just before the light. So since you trek on down to San Tan Villiage, you're not too far from the McD's at all. Just down Williams Field, left on Val Vista and it'll be on your left hand side just before Pecos. You'll never go to another one again! :0)

Justina Selim said...

What a great Dad she has to take her with him and to miss 2 innings while she played! Looks fun!

hdawgy said...

Oh what an awesome Daddy! Especially to let her play on the playground for a whole 2 innings! I love the pics! Adorable!

Gates & Tausha said...

stefany every time i look at your blog i just say to myself how BEAUTIFUL kylee is! man! her curly LONG hair...cutey love daddy face...happy slide face...hahaha...sounds like an AWESOME night...i SO wanna go to a game! so i can play on the playground...jk...but that was so nice of david. :) yay for daddy-daughts!

Heather Brown said...

I LOVE THAT LAST PIC!! It really does show how much she adores him! How cool! Looks like you guys are doin great. I love the last post you did too about where you are in life!

Jami said...

Awe! Thanks, Stef! Happy Mother's Day to you too!!!!! (that was a nice surprise to see in my comment box!) :0)

Jen and Jay said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Those pics of Kylee and Dad are precious. She definitely adores him.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mommies Day to you! Your little Kylee looks like a ball of fun! She has the sweetest little face...I bet you just want to kiss her to pieces! Hope you had a special day!
Love ya!