Monday, February 9, 2009

It does snow in Arizona!!!

What do ya know!!? It snows in Arizona! Woo hoo!!! Well, HAIL is the closest that Phoenix is going to get to "snow" so we'll take it! It couldn't have snowed on a better day too.........it was the Pew's turn to have my family over for dinner this month and I planned to have soup in bread bowls. What a perfect fit for the cold "snowy" weather! The only down side to it was the fact that the kids couldn't play outside because it was too muddy. But they had fun playing pool and ping pong in our new "game room". We have the fun house now! Inside and out!! We just need more kids to enjoy it! Kylee gets bored playing by herself.......even though she has a "house of fun"! Here are some of the pics I took from the "snow" yesterday!
*
*

*

*

*

*
And Natalie......if you ever read this, just know that one day I WILL BEAT YOU AT PING PONG!!! You are my everest!!! LOL

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Brendan wished we had room for a ping pong table. It was a fun storm yesterday :)

hdawgy said...

haha That is HILARIOUS! I wish I could say that's all the snow we got here in Idaho! I'm glad you had the perfect day for your soup and bread bowls! Do you make your bread bowls or buy them? What kind of soup did you make? I'm sure it was yummy! I love Kylee's dress too! So cute! I didn't know you have a pool table and ping pong table! That is way fun! We definately need to come to your house!

Stefany Pew said...

The bread bowls were bought!! But I did make the soup! I made potato cheese and taco soup. It was yummy! And the pool table is actually our friend's. They got it from an old couple who doesn't want it anymore but our friends don't have room in their house so we are "storing" it for them! hahah! I wish they had a tv that didn't fit in their house! LOL

Nick and Tanya said...

By the way Stef...and I'm pretty sure I'm your toughest competition at Ping Pong!

Signed,
Nick "Ping Pong Champ" Walker

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE, GOD BLESS YOU...