Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lemonade and Laundry

Despite all the toys and things that Kylee has at our house, she would much rather help me in the kitchen and do laundry with me. Most days I'm annoyed by this and just want to get things done faster by myself, but today I decided to let Kylee be my BEST LITTLE HELPER! She really is my best helper and we had a fun time doing it all!
*
I got about 100 lemons (no joke) from my Aunt's tree so I decided to squeeze all of them and make some lemonade. I have to freeze the rest of the juice because there is just too much!!
*
My HAPPY little helper!

*
Kylee's attempt of using the camera. She's actually pretty good! Here I am in action using my wonderful Bosche juicer! Love my Bosche!!!!

*
On to the laundry. Yes......Kylee still had the camera!

*
Kylee in action with the laundry!

*
Her favorite part........putting the dryer sheet in!

*
Silly girl!

*
Silly Momma!!! LOL

*
I know I look SCARY in these pictures but I had recently worked out and hadn't cleaned myself up yet. Why would I when I was going to clean the house and get gross again anyway?!! I guess I didn't have to show case to the world how nasty I look after a work out! O'well.........guess I can't be beautiful ALL THE TIME!!! hahahaha!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

you totally made my mouth water just thinking about lemons :) That's great that your letting her be your little helper for the day. I need to do that more often :)

hdawgy said...

You are gorgeous even after a workout and cleaning the house! Get it Girl! I bet Kylee was in heaven being able to help you! She is so sweet! I love when Corban likes to help! I want some lemonade! Send some my way k! Thanks!

Jaime said...

such a cute post!!!

Anonymous said...

keaton likes to help too, sometimes it drives me CRAZY because i get nothing done, but happy memories are more important right?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

FART GIRL//////////