Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vegas Vegas Vegas

This past 3-day weekend my team had a national qualifying tournament in Vegas. I've been with this team for 3 years now and this was our first experience playing in Vegas. The girls loved experiencing Vegas together and we had a blast. They played HARD and unfortunately didn't end up with as many "W's" as we should have, but if you were to see them play, you would've thought we were winning! They have so much fight and heart!!! It will catch up to them one of these days and they are going to be winning machines like they were last year.
*
Anyhow, here are some pics from our weekend...
*
Our first night there, we drove up and down the strip and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe

*
*
This was funny........Coach Jaime and I were both on our cell phones at the same time and the girls looked down and noticed it. So they whipped out their cell phones and started mocking us. It looked so funny so we had to take a picture! Just a glimpe into how fun and cute these girls are!

*
*
After we were done eating, the lights went dim and the music starting blasting! The YMCA came over the loud speakers and all our girls got up and started dancing. They ROCKED the stage!!!

*
*
One of the best places we visited.......the M&M Factory!

*

*
*
Ya.....we are awesome like that!
*
*
Coaches........Best Friends.......Sisters from another Mother.......that's us!
*
*
And here is HAVOK looking all cute in our purple warm up shirts! I can't tell you just how much I love these girls!

*
*
Vegas was a blast......totally!!!! But I have to mention just how much I missed my babies back home! I wish Vegas weekend wasn't over Valentine's Day. When I got to the hotel and unpacked my bag, I found a card tucked under my pajamas. I knew what it was right away and got teary-eyed! I love my sweet Valentine David and I missed him so much! I know I'm gone a lot due to volleyball and I'm so thankful to have a loving supporting husband who lets me fulfill my passion in life. He truly is the best and I couldn't ask for a better companion! And the best part of it all......he's mine for ETERNITY!!! I love you so much David!

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks like lots of fun! That's great David is so supportive.

hdawgy said...

You and your team are so fun! It makes me miss the good ol volleyball days when Natty was my coach! You really do feel like a family! I bet Vegas was a blast! Too bad it was on Valentine's Day but David is a sweetie sneaking that card in your bag!
We would totally use the young women in our ward for babysitters but the only problem is we have to pay them! We can't afford to pay babysitters yet! That's why we don't get out much! It sucks but when we do get a free babysitter we take advantage!

Justina Selim said...

Fun weekend! I love Vegas!

Jaime said...

um i love this post...sisters from another mother..haha totally!!! I almost can't post a vegas blog cuz those are all the pics I would use hahaha...Ah lady, they will start winning again, I just know it!

Anonymous said...

all of you girls have such nice ass's, wow wow.. Ryan Schalapi..