Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm a walking advertisement

Considering I practically LIVE at this place, I thought (as well as the entire Barney family) that it was blog worthy! They keep telling me I need to put their logo on my blog since I talk about how I've dedicated my life to working out lately and I have "The Barn" to thank for everything! I'm at this place 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday). If they held church services there, I'd be there on Sundays too! LOL! Honestly though, here is my routine:
*
Monday: (5am-6am) BOOT CAMP
Tuesday: (9am-10:30am) GYM WORK OUT, (5:30-7:30pm) VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE, (9:30-11:30pm) VOLLEYBALL CITY LEAGUE
Wednesday: (5am-6am) BOOT CAMP
Thursday: (9am-10:30am) GYM WORK OUT, (6:15-9:30pm) VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE
Friday: (5am-6am) BOOT CAMP
Saturday: Sporatic visits throughout the day for volleyball tournaments
*
So there you have it! Outside of family, church, and friends.....this is my life! The best thing about it is that while I'm working out in the mornings, Kylee is either sleeping or at preschool. So I don't have to take time away from Kylee to do all this. The only time I'm away from her is during practices on Tuesday and Thursday nights. That's Daddy/daughter bonding time! For those of you who don't know about the Barney Family Sports Complex, go check it out! It's off of Queen Creek Road between Signal Butte and Crismon. It's amazing!!! (permanent advertisement to the right - LOL)

No comments: