Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Okay....you win!!!

I have decided to go blonde......even though I only received about 30 comments in total! I always knew deep down that I was going to go through with this no matter what. I HAVE to do this for me!!! I've always wanted to and I'm not about to back out now that the entire world knows I want to do this! And everyone I talk to is encouraging me to do it.....so you know.....I wouldn't want to let anyone down! I'm doing this for all of you! hahaha! Now I just have to save up some money because going from dark to blonde is going to cost me a pretty penny I'm sure! So pictures to come within the next month or so! Stefany's fund for blonde hair will be set up at the JUST KIDDING bank if you want to pitch in!! LOL

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

It's always fun to try something new at least once and if you love it then that's always a plus :)

Gates & Tausha said...

can't WAIT to see it...glad you've finally come to your senses. :) haha