Monday, March 16, 2009

As blonde as I'm gonna get!

So going back to the original "bet" on the Cardinals.....that if they won, I'd go blonde. Well, it didn't happen (as you all sadly know) but I was still encouraged by most everyone to go ahead with my end of the deal and go blonde. Well, almost 2 months later and here I am doing it!
*
Here I am all excited in my BEFORE PICTURE:
*
Still excited while getting my hair did!

*
I had about 5 pounds of foil in my hair! AWESOME!

*
Um....and here is the end product from day one! I say "day one" because we ended up touching up the "orange colored" highlights! Wasn't quite what we had expected!

*
And here is the FINAL FINAL product of my hair journey. I was fully expecting to go semi-platinum blonde but I came to the hard realization that it's not going to happen over night when I've been DARK my entire life!

*
Maybe in time I will get to that barbie blonde that everyone was hoping for! LOL! I love my hair the way it turned out right now. It reminds me of the way it looked when I got married, and that was my most favorite hair style! Thanks Tanya and thanks for the 6 1/2 hours of working on my hair! Seriously.....6 1/2 hours!!! You rock!

12 comments:

Jami Baker said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! You look sooooooo adorable! You are brave by making that change, but it is soooo cute!! Well done my friend!

Anonymous said...

Cute Stef! I think this is much better than Barbie blonde! Looks good:)

hdawgy said...

Stefy I LOVE it! It looks soooo good! That's pretty blonde compared to how dark your hair was too! I think you should keep it like that and don't do the barbie blonde!

nevedobson said...

it looks great!

you look like a babe!!!

Cara said...

I love it- way better than Barbie!!!

Stephanie said...

I love it! I say stick with this and not so much the barbie blonde:) You look great with blonde hair (imagine me with dark brown... kind of scary! I don't think I am as brave as you are?!)

Jaime said...

You already know I think you make a hot blonde! I just had to post about it too! Hahaha

Justina Selim said...

Your hair looks so cute! Love it!

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

I really like it! Super cute!!! although I am sure that you don't want to hear that your CUTE! Awesome Awesome!!!

*Katie May* said...

looks great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very pretty hair cut. congrats and you have a beautiful family..