Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just me and my baby

Today David and I went to a spring training game. We weren't really all that into it though. I think David would've had more fun if he went with one of his buddies........but non-the-less, we had a fun time just being together! We have been able to spend a lot of time together lately and it's been great! I love this man so much and I never thought I could be more proud of him, but I have been proven wrong these past couple weeks. We have grown so much closer as a couple and I can't get enough of him! We have so much fun together, he makes me laugh daily, and I know he will always be there for me no matter what. I look at this time we've been able to spend together as a HUGE blessing in disguise!


I love you Davey Baby! Hahah! He'll cringe when he reads this! I gave him that nick-name as we were driving home from the game. Hahaha!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I'm going to call him that on Sunday ;)

Justina Selim said...

Looks like a fun day! I am jealous of your weather!!

Jamie said...

This is Travis not Jamie. Well I just have to leave message after this one. I really appreciate you bringing Davey Baby to light. I just didn't feel comfortable with calling him Dave, it didn't seem quite right. Now it is, he looks like a Davey Baby. I feel more love for the man just by calling him that. That is of course friend love, not romantic love. Just want to make that clear!

Stefany Pew said...

Travis.....LOL! It's all making sense now! I knew it! Travis and David, sitting in a tree.....

Hahahaha!

kimberly said...

crazy how you can love someone so much and just when you think you cant love them anymore, your love just keeps growing. it's amazing.

hdawgy said...

Awww fun! That's great you get to spend so much alone time with Davey! haha Love the nickname! Being in love the the best feeling in the world!