Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mmmmmm......doughnuts!

Kylee had her first field trip with her preschool class on Tuesday. They went to the best place on earth......KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS! I "stole" this picture from my friend's blog and it transfered funny so I played around with it and I like the way it ended up! It looks kind of vintage as if they are back in the "olden" days! Hahaha!
*

Kylee LOVES preschool and all the friends she has made. She's the 3rd one from the left if you can't tell. I'm pretty sure she is standing on her tip toes but I'm going to say that she isn't and that she is TALL and is going to grow up to be a HUGE front row hitter for a top-notch volleyball team! LOL! I'll keep on believing
and dreaming!
*
Cathy (the friend I stole the original picture up top from) sent me a couple more pictures from the field trip after reading my post! So I had to post a couple of them. So cute! Thanks Cathy!!!

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

You and Cathy are killing me! Now I am going to have to go get some! :)

heidi said...

so good! Krispy Kreme is a fabulous place... just wish they still did the free warm donut when the sign was on! :) ha ha.

Gates & Tausha said...

ooooh YUMMMMM....how COOL to have a little field trip there! your vintage pic is totally groovy. :) so stef, you should encourage kylee now to follow in your magnificent krispy kreme working footsteps. SPRINKLES!! :)

hdawgy said...

That is so cute! I wish they had Krispy Kreme here! So yummy! I bet Kylee had so much fun! Corban is going on a field trip to the grocery store this week! They are gonna have a blast! Pre school is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the vintage pic. how did you do that? frame it:)