Monday, March 9, 2009

Please make a donation!

My club volleyball team is going to Colorado for a tournament in a couple weeks. The tournament organizer is making this tournament very special by adding a great cause to the event. I'm not sure if any of you have heard of the "dig pink" event but it's in support of finding a cure for breast cancer. Local high schools around the valley and across the US partipicate in this as well. My Higley team participated in it when we played Williamsfield High School back in October. It's great and an amazing way to bring light and money to the organization to fight breast cancer. I had someone dear to me pass away 2 years ago from it and I have family members who have been affected by it as well. Please please please look at our team's website and see that we only need to raise $500. Every team has a goal of raising $500 and if we all make our goal, we will raise 10's of thousands of dollars for this organization! Thanks everyone! Here is the website: http://www.sideoutvolleyball.org/mainevent/minievent/CAVCBA17H/.
Even $5 would be AWESOME!

No comments: