Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girls Camp 2009

From Wednesday to Saturday I was at my most memorable place in the woods.......Camp Lomia! I'm not in young women's anymore but lucky for me, all the young women leaders were either pregnant or nursing.....so I got to go!! Yay!!! It was so much fun and just what I needed. The girls are amazing and so are the 3 other women I went with. Here we are below:

(of course I'm the only one to make a funny face - - I forgot to give them the memo!!)
*
Paintball baby!!!

You know you like this pose below!

*
Me and one of my sister-in-laws there with me (Courtney).

*
7 legged race...
This is what they did most of the time while in this event......

*
Our cabin. We had the 3rd years. So much fun!
*
Gotta have the goofy picture! This is more like it!

This experience was very bitter sweet. SWEET because I LOVE girls camp and always enjoy my experiences with the girls there. BITTER because I don't know when I'll be able to go again now that I'm not in Young Women's anymore. I'll just have to play "suck-up" to the Young Women's president for the next year until summer rolls around again!! You know you want me to come again Kim!!!!!!!! I'd be an EXCELLENT Stake Staff member!! :) Choose me!!!

5 comments:

Jami Baker said...

There you go making me jealous! I miss being with you girls!! Looks like you guys had fun though. How's Primary going???

Anonymous said...

I'm glad their are people that love girls camp- I am not one of them! Looks like you guys had a blast! I don't know where you found the energy to come out yesterday, but we are so glad you did, it wouldn't have been the same without you:)

*Katie May* said...

how fun I am jealous I want to go someday

Cath said...

It was so fun! You would be a great YCL leader!

Kim Skinner said...

I think a good reward for you "getting" to be Primary President is that you "get" to come to camp again. For sure!!!! :) You're awesome. Glad you came.

:) KIm