Monday, July 13, 2009

Future Volleyball Star

I'm back in AZ after a SUPER FUN weekend in California with my sisters (pictures to come) and today started a 4 day volleyball camp for Kylee. I wasn't going to start her in volleyball just yet but my friend is running the camp and told me to put Kylee in it. So I did! She was hilarious! There are a couple 5 year olds in her session but she is by far the youngest one there. Here are some pictures of her....
*
Playing a game of tag to warm up!
*
Smiling for the camera. These are the other 4 kids in her class.

*
The High School girls helping out with the camp are great.

*
Huddle and cheer before they break off for a drink break.

*
So thirsy!!!

*
And here's my future star in action!

She's going to be a setter like her Momma!

*
These pictures don't show the true Kylee at this camp. She was off on the side dancing and twirling most of the time. It was so funny! I got some good video of her too. Her shoes are so fuuny. For those of you who know Kylee, she is a flip flop and skirt kind of girl. Getting her to wear a "sports" outfit with sneakers took some convincing. My sister was watching her and had to bribe her by saying that she only had to wear this outfit for an hour and then she could wear her new big fluffy skirt (that we got in California) for 10 hours! hahaha! It worked!!! The instant we walked through the door from camp, she ran to her room and changed into her girly outfit. Volleyball camp.........yeah right - - - - - - she belongs at a dance/ballerina camp!!!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

too cute. Love the whole bribing story.

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAA! I was dying to see pictures of this! She looks like a pro with her headband! I love it:)

hdawgy said...

haha That is hilarious! I'm glad to hear she was on the side dancing and twirling alot of the time cuz I was thinking holy cow I could never get Corban to participate that well yet! haha I love her little sports outfit!

nevedobson said...

haha! i think that would be emmi too... DYING to get home to her purse or doll.

good for you for getting her started early... we are itching to get emmi out on the wakeboard but she always falls asleep. i guess she is getting her beauty rest.